|My creation: Dark Chocolate Caramel Golden Oreo Truffles.|
|Key Players: Golden Oreo Cookies and |
Philadelphia Indulgence Dulce de Leche Cream Cheese.
- 36 Oreo Cookies, finely crushed
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 16 oz Baker’s brand chocolate, melted
- Combine crushed cookies and softened cream cheese together in a bowl until blended.
- Shape into 48 balls, approx 1” in shape (1/2" if you prefer a smaller treat), and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Freeze for 1 hour until firm.
- Melt chocolate. (use your preferred method)
- Dip cookie balls in melted chocolate and place back on lined cookie sheet.
- Place back in freezer for 1 hour.
- Store in refrigerator until eaten…which won’t be long
|Mixing it Up.|
|Ready for the Freezer.|
|Adorable Evie loves Aunt Tina's candy!|